Notarial Services and Fees
General Notarial Acts
- Acknowledgment, Jurat, Oath / Affirmation, Copy Certification - $15
(notarial fees are regulated per California Code Sec. 8211)
- San Francisco - $35
- San Mateo County - $40
- Marin, Alameda, Contra Costa - $45
- Weekends, Holidays, Medical & Governmental Facilities - add $10
- Seller, Heloc & Cash Purchases - $125
- Buyer, Reverse or Refi's - $150
- Print / Scan / Faxback - $25
(rates include a set of printed documents for the signing party)
LEGAL DOCUMENT assistance
- Accurately prepare Legal Documents at your direction. eg. Corporations & LLC's, Articles of Inc & Bylaws, Business Purchase & Sale Agreements, Wills & Trusts, ACHD's, Probate, Deeds, Name Change, Dissolution & Annulments, Small Claims & Bankruptcy Filings, SS & Disability Filings, Tax Returns & Filings and so many more.
- Documents are printed and hand delivered to you for signing / notarization.
(in cooperation with Buildlda.com)